Tested to hold up to 200 lbs of frozen goods, this high-capacity undercounter freezer features three full-extension commercial strength chrome baskets on smooth glides. The multifunction integrated controls allow you to select a precise cabinet temperature from -10°F to 10°F to keep contents evenly frozen.
- Tested to hold up to 200 lbs of frozen goods
- 4.6 total cu. ft. of food storage
- Keep bulky items organized and within easy reach with 3 commercial-grade chrome wire bins on fully extendable smooth-glide ball bearing system
- Dynamic cooling technology delivers rapid cool down, frost-free operation and precise temperature stability
- Thermal-efficient cabinet ensures optimum food preservation and energy efficiency while maximizing capacity
- Multifunction controls allow you to select a precise cabinet temperature from -10°F to 10° F
- At the touch of a button, change the interior light color to sapphire blue or arctic white
- Theater-style display lighting gently brightens as door is opened and dims to off when closed
- Elegant midnight black interior
- Professional stainless steel accents
- Door lock provides added security
- 3-year parts and labor warranty with product registration and 5-year sealed system parts warranty
|Capacity (cu ft)
|Cord Length (ft)
||24" W x 24" D x 34.25" H
||115V / 60 Hz / 15A
||Reversible Soft Close
|Interior Cabinet Color
||White and Blue LED
||23.875" W x 23.875" D x 33.75" H
||28" W x 31" D x 37" H
|Shipping Weight (lbs)
||-10°F to 10°F
|Toe Grille Finish
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.