Store as many as 108 cans in two large-capacity roller-glide drawers. Marvel Refrigerated Drawers offer maximum storage capacity within easy reach and include a convenient quick-grip divider to organize contents. Dynamic cooling technology delivers the best temperature stability and rapid cool down nearly twice as fast as other brands.
- Dynamic cooling technology delivers rapid cool down, frost-free operation and precise temperature stability
- Thermal-efficient cabinet ensures optimum preservation and energy efficiency while maximizing capacity
- 5.0 cu. ft. capacity, stores (108) 12-oz cans in two large-capacity roller-glide drawers
- Adjustable grip divider included in top drawer to organize and secure contents
- Multifunction Marvel Intuit™ Integrated Controls allow you to select a precise temperature from 34°F to 42°F
- Vacation mode conserves energy during times when unit is not in use
- Specially designed for a truly flush, zero clearance fit with adjoining cabinetry
- Pristine white interior easily wipes clean
- Efficient arctic white LED lighting illuminates interior for better viewing
- Easy-to-install panel overlay model features soft-close integrated hinge for a truly flush fit with cabinetry
- Close Drawer Assist System™ gently and automatically draws drawers to a close, ensuring door is never accidentally left ajar
- Black toe kick adjustable to 4 inches with leveling legs
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.